These are my thoughts. They are for me. For the me now, and the me to be.
I don't always make sense, and I like living that way.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

And today, I sing.
I started my day off quite early, I had to work the breakfast shift for a coworker. A lot of the work I did this morning frustrated me, but at the end we were scheduled for an employee meeting that relieved a lot of the grief I've been having when I'm at work.
Then Jen, Sara and Morgan and I went to breakfast and it really did wonders on my attitude today.
Sara and Morgan are new friends from work that really just 'get' my humor.

Everything after that today just went so much smoother. The music in my jeep radiated through my heart, and through my voice as the words came out.  Today it didn't even bother me that I didn't know all the words! What a rare occurance. 

I feel like I'm even breathing better today. Is that even possible? To breathe better?
Tonight I'm going to live, and you're going to remember me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment