These are my thoughts. They are for me. For the me now, and the me to be.
I don't always make sense, and I like living that way.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rhymin in my robe,

And this is why it matters
If your mind is over matter,
Or your mind is on a platter

That platter of indecency
‘steada releasing me
Indecency still teasin me

It's keeping me from my dream
Makes things seem
Out of reach

I cant teach
My lesson to the rest
Cause half are starin at my breasts

These boys don’t know the trouble
since they're lookin at my doubles
the reaction
to their distraction
Not listenin to the words flow outta me
Not learnin the necessititesI try to teach them for future reference

And I try to tell my girlfriends
What I've learned
And how it burns
When he leaves you for another girl
But how its not the end of the world

Please stand up, people
And listen to what I say
Cause at the end of the day
"Us people" aren’t equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment