These are my thoughts. They are for me. For the me now, and the me to be.
I don't always make sense, and I like living that way.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Celebration of Nutrients

I LOVE FOOD.
I love chewing it
tasting it
sour tastes
bitter tastes
sugar
Green lettuce
my tongue does the work
and my stomache does the loving
Cold bits
hot bits
leftover spaghetti for breakfast
breakfast for dinner
Chickpeas or garbanzo beans, it makes no difference
I love them
Vibrant fruits
and the smell of spices,
paprika specifically
My most prized posessions are my fork, knife and spoon
plate or bowl or cup,
they all work
just fill my mouth with a smile
and fill my tum with vitamins
Sticky rice and soy sauce
or classic pbj
grilled fish with lemon
or chicken kabobs from dad's grill
salt
crunchy food
so many forms of potato
I sometimes talk with food in my mouth
and sometimes I'm a silent muncher
but I'm always happy when I finish my plate
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment