These are my thoughts. They are for me. For the me now, and the me to be.
I don't always make sense, and I like living that way.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's 8:26 on a Wednesday morning

I'm sitting in the Fine Arts building rewriting my third report. I turned it in a day late, and he noticed it. But that's not the part I'm frustrated with. My damn professor didn't even take the time to read my second page of writing, and then docked me for not meeting the length requirement. 
Maybe, sir, if you took the time to read the entire report you would have noticed that I took time (a little more than I was allowed, granted), care and effort into writing this paper. I understand that I didn't turn it in on time, and you can go ahead and count me down for that. But if you're assigning 500 word reports then maybe you should set aside enough time to actually read all of the assignments, fully, and edit them to their best potential. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment