These are my thoughts. They are for me. For the me now, and the me to be.
I don't always make sense, and I like living that way.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Nobody posted anything on Easter weekend

Today I wrote letters to all my loved ones away from me. I love getting mail, and writing letters and sending pictures of random stuff home to my mom.  I'm not sure she really likes it or understands it all the time, but she acts like she does. I hate leaving her to go back to school! She pouts her lip, and I can picture her as a little kid. We hug for a long time, tear up, and give each other a few kisses and "I love you"'s. 
Two weeks until summer! I have a lot to do, a lot to pack, and a lot of people to call about things that will (hopefully) be happening this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment