These are my thoughts. They are for me. For the me now, and the me to be.
I don't always make sense, and I like living that way.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Good Ideas

Another list, from yours truly

I want to learn how to:
Knit a loose beanie, maybe sell them if I become skilled enough
Play a few Mumford songs, they're just so good I want to make them my own
Bake good food for my little college family
find a job! Still
control my depressed thoughts, and turn them into good things
stand on my own two feet, without a boy
fix my camera so I can get back into my photography zone
balance new friends and old ones simultaneously
excercise on a daily basis
french braid
keep my room clean :)
decorate with perfection to my heart
listen to my body
show people how much I really love them

No comments:

Post a Comment