These are my thoughts. They are for me. For the me now, and the me to be.
I don't always make sense, and I like living that way.

Monday, November 28, 2011

singing oh, please, im in love

So many ideas buzzing in my brain. Haven't a clue which to focus my attention to. My body is crumpling as I stress over school, and my mood is moot. Why is it that I cause my own self to go through such harsh weather? Searching for a cap to keep my thoughts warm, and away from the bitter dark has been difficult like this before. I am many feelings simultaneously, in this pure white skin. This pure whiteness pulls me through the day and when its time to rest, I turn black. Dark, boiling, angry black.

Let me find my coat, travel tolhrough the grey, to find the white light I must learn to cling to. Pull my arm and let my body follow.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment