These are my thoughts. They are for me. For the me now, and the me to be.
I don't always make sense, and I like living that way.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

20!

Tonight Jenna came over ti have her birthday with me, being that I'm headed back to school two days before she actually turns 20. We cooked dinner, baked a cake and had some mixed drinks, played games with my mom and dad and ate a lot. It may sound miniscule, but it wax just what we all needed I think.

For different reasons, my parents, Jenna and myself all needed each others company tonight and we all got just that. It felt right to sit at the family dinner table with my best friend and play drinking games with my parents.

I know it wasn't a huge rager with kegs and music and a bunch of horny teens slamming shots and stripping, but I think this was a good birthday party for Jenna this year :) we had the people who mattered.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment